An official website of the United States Government Skip Navigation
Three people communicating

Access Top CPARS Questions

How do I obtain access for Viewing Performance and Integrity Records?


Click on the ‘Main Menu’   .

Click on ‘Access Info’.
Click the ‘Viewing Performance and Integrity Records’ Option.
Select which type of access you will need:

  • ‘Request Access (View Performance) Access’
  • ‘Request Manager (View Performance) Access’
  • ‘Request Owner (View Performance) Access’
Type in your email address and click ‘Send Code’.
Copy and paste the code sent to your email in the ‘Verification Code’ box and click ‘Confirm Code’.
Select your agency from the ‘Agency’ drop down list provided.
Then select the appropriate approving official from the ‘Approving Official’ drop down.
Complete the rest of the form.
Click ‘Agree and Submit Request’.

Once you have submitted the request you will receive an email whether or not you were granted access. Once you receive this email, you will be able to login through the CPARS website and complete your source selection.

Return to FAQs