An official website of the United States Government Skip Navigation
Three people communicating

Access Top CPARS Questions

How do I obtain Corporate Senior Contractor Representative Access?


Click on the ‘Main Menu’   .

Click on ‘Access Info’.
Click ‘Reviewing Records and Managing Users’.
Click on ‘Request Corporate Senior Contractor Representative Access’ link.
Type in your email address and click ‘Send Code’.
Copy and paste the code sent to your email in the ‘Verification Code’ box and click ‘Confirm Code’.
Complete the required information on the form.
Click ‘Agree and Submit Request’.

Once you have submitted the request you will be able to log into CPARS.

Return to FAQs