Archived PPIRS Release History
PPIRS-RC, PPIRS-SR, and FAPIIS Release History
- The CCR daily feed has been modified to address the new SAM/CCR daily and monthly data format.
- PPIRS-RC interface has been updated to conform to the SAM-formatted web services.
- Nine new data fields have been added to support the new ESRS application.
- A user’s locked account can now be automatically unlocked by using the Forgot Password functionality and requesting a temporary password.
- The Contractor user’s MPINs are checked against SAM and are now required to be revalidated when found to be expired.
- The email notification for the Forgot ID has been fixed.
- FAPIIS and FAPIIS-PA have been modified to allow the viewing of Subcontract Payment Issues records when it has been approved for use.
- The “REFERENCED ID” field in the FAPIIS Report has been modified to display correctly.
- Federal Government users will not be allowed to apply for PPIRS-SR access on Request Account.
- An explanatory text link has been added to the Summary Report and the relationship table associated with FSCs entitled “Help: Relating Supply Codes to Performance Scores”. The link explains the relationship between the FSC and NAICS performance scores in greater detail.
- The main menu description paragraph has been modified to clarify that PPIRS information can be used as an evaluation in awarding “for government acquisitions”.
- Wording in some of the reporting interfaces (ex. Summary Report) have been updated for clarification.
- The old reference to EPLS in the awardee with performance information in FAPIIS, old EPLS section now refers users to SAM at www.sam.gov
- The PPIRS Compliance Metrics has been adjusted in accordance with the CPARS merge release. A&E and Construction Evaluations will now be done on an annual basis. Their due calculations will no longer be 120 days after the completion date/revised completion date. They will be due based off of the Award Date + 485 days (if the contract length is greater than a year) or 120 days after Completion Date/Revised Completion Date, if the acquisition is less than a year in length.
- The PPIRS Compliance Metrics has been modified to not count In-Process Evaluations contained in PPIRS as completed evaluations, i.e. the presence of an In-Process Evaluation will not make a contract go from "NO" to "YES" in the "in PPIRS" column on the report.
- The application is not displaying if it is compliance report access type in the access history screen on view user in admin. The missing “report type” value in the report access history screen means that the user has access to the compliance report. It should say "c" instead of being blank.
- The "From" email for records that are challenged in PPIRS-SR all have been corrected to show the correct email address of the Contractor User submitting the challenge. On the government side, the reply to the challenge is sent to the Contractor who has challenged the record and not to the POC that is listed in the Contractors’ Company account.
- Contractors are required to create their own personal account in PPIRS as PPIRS is moving away from using DUNS and MPIN as their entry point to the application.
- This change allows the Contractor users to have access to more than one DUNS and have control over their password and account profile.
- Excel download of the "All Proceedings Information" formatting has been corrected.
- Allow administrators/owners/managers to see the current compliance report access of the user whose compliance report access they are trying to change.
- Message is updated on the main PPIRS-SR screen revising the Army's status on sending delivery records to the system.
- The Email text field in the FAPIIS record has been increased from 25 to 80 characters.
- The "All Proceedings Information" Excel download has been fixed to line up the data with the correct column title.
- PPIRS-RC Group Owners and Managers are now given the ability to turn the view and run the Compliance Metrics on and off. The Owners and Managers should be able to do this in the Grant function as well as manage user’s functions.
- The Compliance Metrics has been adjusted to include archived records in addition to the Production records to find completed evaluations.
- The Best Value under Solicitation Inquiry is being sorted by actual classification rather than the numerical order of the CAGE codes.
PPIRS-RC and PPIRS-SR
- Access link to the "DoD Termination List" under "Report Menu Items" has been removed. The last records have been archived and the report has been superseded by FAPIIS and is no longer required.